– The first thing that moves when you move are your tanks.
– You go into a pet store and the employees ask you what kind of plants or fish they have.
– Your idea of a vacation is going to look for cool new things for your aquarium at pet stores.
– Your idea of going to the lake means looking for new and interesting plants and fish for your tanks.
– You buy fish as an excuse to buy another tank.
– You use the excuse “Ahh come on honey the next tank will be yours I promise” to get another tank.
– You take better care of your tanks than you do your vehicle.
– The refrigerator is bare except for the frozen fish food.
– You make weekly trips to the lumber yard to make more tank stands.
– Your tanks get their own room.
– Touring houses for sale, you look at the garage and automatically start figuring out how many tanks will fit in there.
– Your spouse gives you the option of your tanks going into the garage or you going into the garage, and you decide to put your bed out there instead of your tanks.
0-5 points – You have a problem.
6-10 points – Need to check yourself
11-14 points – You’re officially addicted!
For more information about kids aquariums, log in to KidsAquariums.com